Friday, June 29, 2007

AD: MyFitnessPal - 100% Free Calorie Counter

I started working out these days through the help of MyFitnessPal.com. This website is my guiding light in terms of how to stay fit regardless of the hardship that I may encounter. As the saying says, “No Pain, No Gain”. But the MyFitnessPal calorie counter helps me alleviate some of the pain. I like the calorie counter because it calculates the calories I burned in the kind of exercise that I did. I just enter the required fields and there it shows up the calories used.

MyFitnessPal.com offers diet journal which you can grab vital information about health and fitness. There are free recipes in that journal that will benefit you if you followed the recipes it suggests.

Because of the changes that I made in my eating habits, I decided to keep a food diary for my future references on what really taken place and what I have eaten of make me fit through my companion, MyFitnessPal.com. And the best thing about this site? It’s free 100%. They will never ask you for your credit card. I love free, and being able to use a free calorie counter is really going to help with my goals. This is a paid review.

No comments: