Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Digital Cameras guides on Kelkoo UK

Just two weeks ago I bought a SONY T-100 Digital Camera to my parents, although I thought SONY T-20 may be a better choice, depending on its cheaper price. Because I thought the bigger LCD (liquid crystal display) and the farther focal distance did not fit the big price difference. But I bought SONY T-100 more than $400 at the end because my parents wanted better performance.

The homework before you choose your digital camera is very important. Although I did some Internet Search before I bought it. But I found the convenient digital cameras websites were rare. Today I found a Digital Cameras, Digital Camera guides & Digital Photography on Kelkoo UK. To be honest, I wish I could found it before I bought mine.


Compare. Buy. Save.

Kelkoo is a Yahoo Company. You can compare digital cameras from a wide range of UK shops on Kelkoo UK. You can browse through the digital cameras offers below, showing the best digital cameras from Canon, Sony, Nikon and more.

On the top of Kelkoo Digital Cameras is Search Engine. Below it is Digital Camera Buying Guide and Kelkoo Recommends. Under it you can also refine digital cameras by brand, price, camera type and sensor resolution etc.

The main feature of Kelkoo Digital Cameras is that you can compare digital cameras’ features and prices. That is very convenient. So when you want to buy a digital camera, just have a try on Kelkoo UK.

This is a ReviewMe review.