Monday, July 9, 2007

Watermark Factory - protect your copyrights


Actually I also run another TV News & Reviews Websites in Chinese, but the pictures copyrights is really a problem. A lot of people copy my articles as well as pictures, which make my website traffic increase so fast that slow down my original website. I had the thought to add the URL of my site to the pictures, but it cost too much time and energy, so gradually I give it up.

If you have the same problem with me, now there is a way: Watermark Factory - protect your copyrights.

Watermark Factory allows you to add text or image watermark to any picture. Protect your copyrights or simply add comments to any picture. This useful program has beautiful and easy to use interface. You will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds.

It can solve any of following tasks:

1、Protect your copyrights using visible watermarks
2、Add date-stamp to your photos
3、Display EXIF or IPTC information
4、Prepare digital pictures for Web
5、Convert a lot of pictures to various formats
6、Auto-rename a lot of pictures
7、Add comments

In a word, it’s an awesome adding watermarks program, very easy to use. This is a sponsored review.

No comments: