Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Green Adventures


I am a fan of Sports, like soccer, NBA or something like that, so I am glad that I was told somebody makes a good sports websites together. I am a sports news writer of one website, so I know the hard work, and the time emergency. So eventually I write less and less articles. It really needs a lot of resource of build a sports website well. And I think The Green Adventures is a not bad one.

The Green Adventures is an affiliation of websites related to sports. The sites are primarily geared towards but not limited to individual player sites, team sites from major sports including NBA, NHL, NFL, and MLB currently and over time we are gradually expanding into other sports including Tennis, Golf, and Car Racing etc. Stay Tuned.

You can see his sports sites web design is quite good; the only lack thing I think is content, like news refresh. Take kobebryantinside.com for example, the web design is nice, but the news is poor, So my advice is to enhance content, if you don’t have time, you can spend some money to hire someone to do these staff.

Anyway, I just see a few websites, maybe his other websites is quite good, you’d better check out yourself: http://www.thegreenadventures.com/

No comments: