Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kate Walsh: I turned into a Bridezilla!

Kate Walsh says she had a Bridezilla moment while prepping for her upcoming wedding.

"I had a fitting a few days ago and who knew someone could get that hysterical about a bra!" the 39-year-old actress tells syndicated TV show "Entertainment Tonight" in an interview that was to air Wednesday.

"I said, `It's not the right bra, it's not the right bra.' The sad part was there was a mirror there, so I had to see my face turn to stone, snakes coming out of my hair. It was bad. I can't believe I had a meltdown over a bra!"

Walsh became engaged to studio executive Alex Young in May. "I'm living a very good dream," she tells "ET."

She stars in the new ABC series "Private Practice," a spinoff from "Grey's Anatomy." She continues to play her popular "Grey's" character, Dr. Addison Shepherd, who leaves Seattle for work in Los Angeles.

"Private Practice," which also stars Taye Diggs and Tim Daly, premieres Sept. 26.

No comments: