Friday, August 24, 2007

ThatFreebieSite.com, Free Stuff

I usually find some Free Stuff on the Internet, but what I concern are two things: Is it 100% free? Do I need to do something, like invite 5 friends or signup for 10 offers to get it? So I am worried about these free staffs, but I still wish there is a professional free staff website. Today I come across a nice one: www.thatfreebiesite.com

What is ThatFreebieSite.com?

ThatFreebieSite.com can brings you the latest and best Free stuff available online and offline. They don’t just update daily but update as soon as a freebie comes available. They are not like those other freebie sites where the stuff isn’t really free unless you invite five friends etc. The freebies found on this site are truly 100% free.

My opinion about ThatFreebieSite.com

They provide all kinds of free staff, from magazines to music, from tea to photo print, so if you spend some time at the site, you surely can find something you like.

They provide RSS subscribe, as they update daily and as soon as possible, so you can add the feed to your feed reader easily.

Expand example staff market? I think they have a very good platform, so they can expand free example staff by contacting special companies.

Anyway, nice place to grab some free staff: http://www.thatfreebiesite.com

No comments: