Saturday, September 1, 2007

David Woon, Just a Thought

David Woon is a nice guy in Singapore, last time I introduced his nice family blog: Family Matters. Then I also offer my two advices to him: 1. Use a domain. 2. Use better blog software or BSP.

It seems that he did use a domain, although I don't know when he began to use the domain, before or after my advice. But it’s a big step for him, so today I want to introduce this blog: "Just a Thought!"

Just a Thought is a blog contains David Woon’s short reflections about Life in general which he hope would, in one way or another, serve as a source of inspiration for you or trigger off some thoughts of your own in the contemplation of the mystery that is Life. And he hopes you would also share these thoughts here so that we can all learn and grow together.

Maybe David Woon has ambition to make a blog network to express his thoughts and ideas, so he want to promote his several blogs, but I think the content is really good, so it’s good for him and for the readers. His posts like "How to spend money", "Key Romantic Factors "really impress me. David Woon, well done!

http://www.davidwoon.com/blog/

No comments: