Monday, September 10, 2007

John Hinson - "A Still Moment", perfect piano music

I have listened to John Hinson - "A Still Moment" all day, and it’s so beautiful, touching and soothing, which really made me calm down, and just enjoyed in the pure piano music.

When you get on his website: JohnHinson.com, you will hear the music ” Circles”, first song of his CD "A Still Moment", which is also my favorite. You can also listen to all music of “A Still Moment" at his website.

I think it’s perfect to listen to "A Still Moment" during bedtime, traveling time or writing time, which makes your ideas feel free to flow. It’s also a very good gift for kids, friends or parents. You can buy it online or iTunes just $9. But I am abroad, if I can buy it by Paypal, I’ll definitely buy it.

Ok, it’s time to know the man plays the piano, John Hinson, a man with 3 kids, and you can feel this kind of family love in his pleasant piano music from time to time.


Growing up on a farm in Skagit Valley, Washington, he began studying piano at age 5 and continued to study classical, classical composition, and improvisation through high school and into college.

Actually he was born in a pianist family of generations. His favorite possession is sheet music passed down through the family and biggest motivation for pursuing music is to keep the family tradition rolling.

To my surprise, he also had lots of day jobs, - ski patroller, roofing inspector, reporting analyst, web guy. But over the course of his "career" he has managed to complete 2 CD's with the third due for release October 1st, 2007.

http://www.johnhinson.com

1 comment:

piano guide said...

I am hearing a lot of good things about the music of John Hinson. I am getting curious. That is why I am searching for things about him and his music.